Frontier "Service Engine Soon" light

I have a 2001 Nissan Frontier with about 45,000 miles that has a service engine soon light on. I have checked for codes and found P0402. A little research turns up "EGR Flow Excessive". Visual inspection does not reveal anything. I haven't had time yet to check the functionality.

Anyone know anything about this? Is it still under warranty? Is there a bulletin addressing the problem? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
Larry

Raider MD

Reply to
brystok

"brystok" wrote in news:DKAQb.106944$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com:

Thanks, I have a buddy that owns a shop and has access to AllData info. I believe they have that bulletin as I can find reference to it on their website.

Reply to
Larry