G35 - what did you pay?

I'm looking into a G35 Coupe (with or without the Premium pkg option) and wondering what you paid for yours or what would a reasonable price be? MSRP is around 31K without the option and 34K with it.

Thanks.

Carl

Reply to
<wannaown

Michael Bolden-King

The G35/Skyline is selling hotter and faster than any LEXUS or ACURA. If the Dealer drops any price at all, it would be only on an incentive rebate from NISSAN/INFINITI for moving 03's. So take it if you can get a 2000 cut. That is all I can say. RZ

G35 forum called Prices Paid and Buying

Reply to
ZTech