Gee, I love my '98 Maxima

I honestly don't see as satisfied with any other car... roomy, powerful, good looking, smooth... I don't know what I will replace it with when the moment comes... with a '04 Maxima perhaps? ;)

Just felt like posting this, sorry...

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang

I got my 98 2 years ago. I had cars for 26 years now. This car is the best: roomy, so fast it makes me rule the road.

Reply to
Daniel

When the time finally comes, you may be able to replace it with a 2015 Maxima. My 87 Pathfinder is doing pretty well.....:-)

Reply to
Larry Kessler

Ya, I feel the same way with my '03. Every time one of those Toyota "It's not a great deal unless it's a great car" commercials comes on, I feel like they're talking specifically about the Maxima. :D

Reply to
Rich

Have you looked into the G35? I honestly think is better than the Maxima because of the RWD/AWD. Your insurance will be about US$150.00/6 mo. cheaper because of the "extra" safety features of the G35 as I was told by a Geico rep. The looks are different, but both are very sexy cars, specially the G35 with the spoilers. The G35 looks much nicer inside than the Maxima (to me). And if you are a Nissan loyal you will not be betraying that loyalty.

Reply to
Sonoman