Hard start 2001 Sentra

When it's cold. I'm talking below freezing, the engine won't start by just turning the key. Battery power is good. Crancking speed is good and I must push the gas pedal slightly to get the car to sputters and to finally start after almost a full minute of cranking. When its above freezing temperature the engine start right away by just turning the key. I was told the Engine Temperature Coolant Sensor might be the trouble. But! I have power and ground at the plug. I replaced the sensor to be safe. Samething as before happens.

What could be my trouble?

Ernest

Reply to
Ernest