help with diagnosis 2002 nissan

hello all,

i am new to this group, maybe someone can help. I was driving home in my 2002 nissan sentra and the car just died on me and check engine light came on. I pulled over and shut it down and tried to restart. It turns over fine and but not starting. My initial instinct is fuel pump. When I tried to turn over again i didnt hear it clicking. Any body out there help me if im on the right track and if I am is it hard to replace? I know its in the gas tank, so its not looking good already.

Tom

Reply to
foosh9111

asdfa