Horn gets stuck when it's very cold; '98 Maxima

Hi guys,

Today, it's -30 degrees Celcius around here in eastern Canada.

This morning, I started my car with my the remote starter... I was happy to see the car started withuot a problem, but the horn was STUCK! It was beeping like crazy and I was not even dresed, I jump into pants real quick and went to the car... I just gave a quick punch on the horn and the beeping stopped... phew! What a disurbing experience... especially for the neighbors that were asleep :(

It's the second or third time the Max does that to me... when it's very cold outside, which happens to be the time when I would "need" the remote starter the most!

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Bebert