I found a good source for BG 44k

I'm always looking for cheap sources on good products, I found one for BG Products.

paddington

CHEAP? 11oz for $17.95 Ya gotta be kidding.Techron 20 oz is only $9.95 and is the best stuff on the market bar none!

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Oh, you're a chemist for Albamarl ehh?? :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

We've tested both 44K and techron in our shop over extended periods of time.

44K consistently delivers a cleaner fuel intake system and restores injector flow rate and fuel volume to higher levels than Techron. Also, you can add techron at each tankful (read weaker solution), 44K is added twice a year at the most(read concentrated solution), and once a year is typically sufficient. I agree techron is a good product to add once you have the system clean, but techron isn't nearly as effective if the carbon build-up is already there.

Reply to
paddington

Is it safe to add Techron to less than a full tank? It crossed my mind (you should excuse the expression :-)) that adding it to ¼ tank would achieve 4x the concentration, but would that accomplish 4x the cleaning?

Reply to
Larry Kessler

I see your logic Larry, and at a higher concentration I think you're assumption that it would work better is probably correct. But based on what we've seen in our in house testing, I'd still have to go with the 44K.

If you do choose to use the techron in a stonger solution, you might want to run the strong solution on a 30 minute trip on the x-way and then fill the tank and run out that tank. We've found with 44K that we can do a short run at higher solution strengths with no adverse effects.

Reply to
paddington

paddington: I understand you advertise your own business here :) . It'

OK though, I've heard from many other people how great is this B stuff. However, I cannot understand for the life of me how can you use th Direct Injection cleaning kit without the poper tools. I fail to se how one or two cans of BG 44k and some hoses could do the job. I a interested in this but I will never buy it until I understand how i works. My advice is, if you want to sell this stuff, the description on you web site should be more technical than comercial. After all, onl technically inclined people are interested in this product

- avitro

's Profile:
this thread:

avitron