keyless remote programing.

I just bought a 2003 nissan sentra gxe.I have an extra keyless remote but i don't know how to prgram it for my car. The reason for my extra remote is,the car comes with 2 but there was only 1 in the glove box,but after i bought the car i found the extra 1 under the seat.I don't know why it doesn't work . Does anyone know the secret to program this remote ? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
RideHard

There is a different and decidedly convoluted way of programming them for each car model.

Since a 2003 is almost certainly still under warranty, the easy way to get it programmed would be to go to the dealer and say "My remote doesn't work" and let them do it.

The second easiest way is to ask the dealer's parts guy to print out the direction sheet for you. The line would be "I picked up an extra remote and lost the programming directions, can you help me out?" Most parts guys will give it to you.

The third easiest way is to buy the Nissan service manual for the car. Its > I just bought a 2003 nissan sentra gxe.I have an extra keyless remote

Reply to
E. Meyer