1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove BCM PRGRM fuse from fuse panel.
3. Close all doors.
4. Close liftgate.
5. Turn ignition lock cylinder to ACC.
6. Turn ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system
enters BCM programming/diagnostic mode.
NOTE: After 7 seconds a chime may be heard indicating successful
synchronization. It is necessary to wait 14 seconds for a second chime that
will confirm successful programming.
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for
9. Repeat the previous step for each additional transmitter to be
10. Remove the ignition key from the lock cylinder.
11. Install the BCM PRGRM fuse.
12. Test for proper operation of programmed remotes.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.