knock senser?/2002 xterra

I have been searching on the net for a schmatic of where to find this on the car.I was debating on changing it out. Yes the Check engine light came on and Nissian said the codes read plugs, cats and knock senser,I had the plugs done, That came with a free code read woo whoo . Kind of odd I think What are the chances of all three going out at the same time? Cats are easy and at 100000.plus miles it is time,I can see how worn plugs could send unburned fuel to clog the cats but the knock senser at the same time? Anyway I don't know where it is. Question: where is it and is there an URL of where it is?

Thanks

Reply to
Billstein

There's no codes for "plugs", maybe a misfire. The CAT should be good for way more than 100K, and the knock sensor is often a false error. Best to reset it and check again in a week or two.

Reply to
JimV

Reply to
Billstein