Micra K11-U Wont Start Help Needed

My father stalled his micra when someone pulled out in front of him in a car park.

Unfortunately the engine wont start now.

When you attempt to start the car it turns over fine but wont start.

I have notice that when you turn the ignition on you don't hear the little hum that I was used to though you still hear the click a few seconds later. I have always assume this was a fuel pump priming the engine with fuel. Am I right and if so how can I test it is the fuel pump. I have checked the fuses located in the black box at the front of the car just behind the radiator and they appear fine.

Any suggestions anyone?

David

Reply to
David M Loraine