Nissan Micra - Electric Windows Failed

Hi,

My partner is a proud owner of a Nissan Micra, not sure which model as not near it.

It's a two door UK recent model. Both the front electric windows have failed. The controls for them are at the bottom of the centre console in front of the gear and under the radio.

I've looked in the fuse box and cannot see a fuse that is listed for the windows. Any advise appricahted before I end up having to take this many miles to the nearest garage.

Thanks!

Reply to
Unknown