3 out of 4 electric windows failed.

I have a Nissan Tino (Almera) my electric window at driver side is perfect but the other 3 do not operate. Found only one fuse removing it stops the driver window working, as I have failed to locate another fuse am I ok to assume no separate one for the other window? If only one fuse can anyone advise which of the other 3 widows is next in line to check voltage circuit?

Reply to
David

Thanks, fixed it.

Reply to