Nissan Presea 1991

Hi everyone, i have nissan presea 90 with GA16i (DE) automatic transmission, which i bought last year. its milage was very good until 2 months ago suddenly the milage has droped too much and my car is becomming a white elephant. somebody told me that AFM needs either replacement or needs some adjustment becasue when ever i release the gas paddel the RPM will drop to below 500 and then they become stable 800 but sometimes the engine also stalls. i am trying to locate its ECU its not on either left or right kick panels. any ideas where it could be and what r the causes of RPM problem and low millage. thanx

Reply to
Nawaz Ahmed Khan