Nissan Vs Chevy

Today, I wrecked my Nissan. I wanted to cry, I loved that car. A mustang was turning off of the road i was on so a chevy stopped behind it. I took my eyes of the road for a second and didn't see that the vehicles had stopped. I slammed on the breaks and aimed for the ditch but there just wasn't enough time. I slammed my car into the back of a chevy. RIP my car

Rosco

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:38:19 GMT, Rosco graced this newsgroup with:

doesn't look totaled to me.

Reply to
max

Looks to be 5-6 thousand $

Reply to
Willshak

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:32:35 -0500, Willshak graced this newsgroup with:

possibly. Have to peek under the hood to see what's damaged there but from the looks of it, it's certainly not totaled.

Reply to
max

If the cost of fixing the car is more than the car's value, then . . . .?

CD

Reply to
Codifus

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:49:54 -0500, Codifus graced this newsgroup with:

..then it would be considered totaled, however $7-$8k in damage isn't the book value of an 01 Sentra.

Reply to
max

True, if that was an 01 Sentra.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Its a 91-94 b13 sentra

Reply to
LouieG

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:06:43 -0500, Codifus graced this newsgroup with:

oh..well then.

Never mind. :-)

Reply to
max