Oil Pressure Specs for VG30i

what should one expect in oil pressure readings.

we just changed the oil pressure sensor and we're getting 90 at start and 30 at idle. Seems like a big difference but I'm less than a novice in these matters.

Are these sort of specs listed somewhere?

Thank you C

Reply to
Redigoogle

That's fine.

Reply to
JimV

Thanks Jim I'm relieved.

CR

Reply to
Redigoogle

we're getting 90 at start

90/30 was what my mechanic reported. I noticed today that my dash meter read maybe 50 at start and idle under 30

Should I expect that my dash meter is faulty?

CR

Reply to
Redigoogle