pathfinder dash

my dash illumination is not working on my 98 pathfinder. what could be wrong?

could it be the switch? i was thinking it might have something to do with the alarm system auto entry since i was having problems with it before, now I wiggled some wires below and the alarm is working.

please advice it you experience this with pathfinders

thanks

Reply to
stormin

Trailer hitch? Tail lights still work?