Ping Nisstech: Quest Speedo problem question

My '93 Quest speedometer drops to zero every once in a while. It will stay there, often for miles. Sometimes it comes back on it's own, often it comes back after an engine restart.

I know if could be a connection, the speed sensor, the dash connection, the speedo itself. Unfortunately since it's intermittent, I can't pin it down. I go to test it and all's well. Next time I hit the road, it drops again.

Can you give me any pointers to specific issues you've seen with this model ? I hate to just start throwing parts at it.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Will do. Thanks. I'll see what happens.