Primera 1.6Si (P11?) oil filter etc?

I am planning a post SORN/pre-service service as the car has been off the road for two years. As the car is several miles away locked up I am unable to check under the bonnet (hood) so would like to get the tools and materials together before going over there to do the service.

I couldn't see in the Haynes manual the type of filter for the engine oil. What filter should be fitted? Are there better brands of oil filter than the OEM one or Champion eg K&N? Is there one with bypass to filter out to lower sized particles eg 1 micron?

The Haynes manual mentions a Nissan oil filter removal tool part number KV10105900. What type of filter removal tool is this - a three prong, a chain, a webbing belt, hex, an allen key or what?

For a car in storage is there any advantage or disadvantage in using an oil such as Castrol GTX Magnatec. Will this help inhibit corrosion in a car sitting idle more than other oils? For a year 1997 engine 16V with injection which of 5W/30 or 10W/40 would be best for North Britain.

Apart from engine, coolant, gear oil and brakes what else should be serviced on the vehicle (that has been idle for two years) before taxing it, insuring it to take it to the garage after a couple of more months idle?

Thank you for any assistance.