Primera service warning

I have a 2003 Nissan Primera- the service warnig has come up (Ok- I will get it serviced one funds allow ) but how can I switch off the warning.

I know it is something to do with having the stereo off and turning the volume control but beyond that I am scuppered.

TIA

Reply to
Oso

Live with it.

It'll nag you enough to do it before you forget, and stuff the engine. Or it might even be saying "I have a minor fault, I need a service NOW"... The dealer will turn it off.

It'll be cheaper to have it serviced than not, in the long run.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Thanks mate- I am about to get it serviced, but I still want to switch off the warning as it interferes with things like the reversing camera!

Reply to
Oso

Reversing Camera? REVERSING CAMERA??? Real men don't need reversing cameras, they just wait for the bang :p

Can't help you otherwise though...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ