RE: 1994 Maxima Won't start than one day later it will

I have a 1994 Nissan Maxima. Three times now I have went out to the car to start it and it won't start. I can hear the fuel pump cycle. I will leave it alone and come back the next day and it will start fine. Anythoughts? Fuel injection system? No spark to the plugs?

Do you have a shrader valve on the fuel rail you can check for fuel pressure ? Does the car have a crank sensor ?

Reply to
frank.zappa