Re: KA24E spark plugs

I used Bosch Platinum. Ran them for 100,000 miles and then put in some more. They're great.

was just wondering if there was a recommended spark plug for the > KA24E. I have a nissan truck with this engine and was looking for > input on the best plugs to use.. > > thanks
Reply to
standard-hall

I'll second the Bosch platinum,but check em at 50K

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX