Re: Seals

i'll bet they are NOT bad and they are trying to SCREW you ! if it's a dealer , they are definitely screwing you , it's SOP for them . Dick

I recently took my 2006 Nissan Xtrail, with the 2.5L 4 cylinder engine and >manual transmission, in for servicing. I had not noticed any problems with >it, it was running fine. They told me that it needed a new t-case seal, a >new rh axle seal and a new tran ny output seal because they are all >leaking. (Even though there is no oil on my garage floor). The car has >34000 km on it. This work will all be done under warranty. Can anyone >please tell me what would cause all of these seals to leak and if it is >likely that I will have similar problems every 34000 km in future?
Reply to
D.