reasonable price for an 89 240sx

I am about to purchase an 89 240sx hatchback. It will not have any motor or tranny and some interior damage is visible. Is 500 dollars to much for this car. Should i talk the owner down or is 500 a deal with or without the engine?

miles

Reply to
Miles

To be honest with you, without an engine or transmission the thing is pretty much worthless to me.

See if he would give you 25 bucks to tow the heap from in front of his house

Reply to
NissTech

I sold my 89 240 SX SE fastback with 188000 miles and good condition for $1200. just a guideline for you. The car you are thinking about should find a place in junk yard.

Reply to
Alan

Should mention that my car has all the factory options. hope help

Reply to
Alan

You mean he's going to give you 500 bucks to haul it away? That's a good deal.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

In Australia that price would be TOO HIGH !

I am guessing that in the USA or Canada, that price would be MUCH TOO HIGH

cheers

Reply to
Catherine Jemma

Reply to