Reprogramming remote to open all doors on first push.

I have a '01 Pathfinder. The remote opens the driver's door on the first push, the rest of the doors on the second. I can understand why some folks would want this for security reasons, but I'm 6'5", 215 pounds, and I don't park in rough areas. I'd like the remote to open all the doors on the first push. Any way to accomplish this?

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet