Sentra 2.5 engine

How does the Sentra with 2.5 engine perform...12 valve system like the 2.4? Have Stanza with 2.4 & it seems to have good performance.

Reply to
Don

its a sixteen valve engine, a successor to the SR20de, great torque. Dont know much else 'cus i'm sticking to my 1992 Sentra SE-R.

Reply to
LGerlack

Well, I wouldn't exactly call the QR25 a "successor" to the SR20...more like a "replacement". ;-)

After driving my aunt's '03 Spec V, it definitely has more bottom-end torque than my current cars. BTW, the Sentra SE-R Spec V is a very nice handling car with good bang-for-buck factor. Think I'll be keeping my WRX and '93 SE-R just the same however.

Performs good enough for 1st > its a sixteen valve engine, a successor to the SR20de, great torque. Dont

Reply to
brentlz