Sentra SE-R spec V LOGO(MARK)....

Hello,

I just bought used SE-R spec V and it doesn't have any logos(marks)... Does anyone know how can I get it?

Thank you. Hide

Reply to
Hidenori HoRi

You can get them either at your local dealer or probably also through eBay.

Darren Calbero

DC_Hawaii

On Fri, 21 May 2004 00:39:40 GMT, DC_Hawaii wrote: > "Hidenori HoRi" wrote: > > I just bought used SE-R spec V and it doesn't have any logos(marks)... > > Does anyone know how can I get it? > > You can get them either at your local dealer or probably also through eBay.

I was thinking if I go to Nissan dealer, it's so expensive... But, I just forgot to check eBay! ;)

Thank you! Hide

Reply to
Hidenori HoRi