Softening ride

Just bought a 89 pick-up that has a very stiff rear end. I mean VERY. How difficult would it be to remove a leaf spring or two? Or is it better left to a shop?

Thanks

John

Reply to
Killinchy

I would not recommend removing a leaf spring. I would investigate what shocks are on the truck. It sounds like the incorrect shocks were put on the truck at some point.

Regards,

-- Matt Costanza Austin, Tx USA

Reply to
Matt Costanza

Thanks - there were new shocks on the truck when I bought it.

Reply to
Killinchy