2001 Pathfinder- 2nd gas tank?

The one complaint that I have with my pathfinder is that I'm only getting 18-19mpg and need to refuel before 250miles!

Does anyone sell a 2nd gas tank for this model?

Is there any other way to extend the range for my pathfinder?

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Why do you have to refuel before 250 miles? It has a 20+ gallon tank. 20 gallons times 18 miles per gallon = 360 miles. Don't let the paranoid low fuel warning light rattle you.

Reply to
E. Meyer

I have an '02 LE 4x2 that gets 17-19 MPG. It makes a difference of several MPG if you have the 4x4 or 4x2. (4x4 is worse)

Reply to
E. Meyer

Wanted to ask you, are you happy with the '02? I am thinking of buying one and cannot decide to get a brand new one a 2001+. What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Since you've had it for a while, are there any quirks you don't like? Do you sometimes wonder if you would have been better off buying something else? Would you buy it again? If you were me, would you buy a new one or used? Would you buy the pathfinder or something else?

Thanks, appreciate your time which will help me make a decision.

Reply to
sconnet