Synthetic oil

Hello again, thanks for the answers on Max life. I am a firm believer in Mobile 1 on my Avalon I go 7k between oil changes and I change the filter once in between, the oil is never real dark. Here is the real Q: I want to ask; on my sentra with 144k (I just bought it a month ago for my second car and had the main front seal replaced) can I switch to Mobile 1 without problems at that high mileage or stay with Max life. Help me out with this one. As I said before I drive tour buses for a living all over the country. We use Amsoil and go 16k before scheduled oil changes so synthetic seems to be the way of the future we also use Transsend in our trannys. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill in Norfolk,Nebraska

Reply to
Bill duncan

John Smith

Reply to
mastablast

If I might be so brazen as to suggest a slight re-wording of your reply:

"do not switch to syn on older high mileage cars" If you've been using it all along, you shouldn't have a problem - it's switching in the vehicle's later years/miles that might cause a problem.

Reply to
warren