Pimp my Quest - Chicago

We have a 1999 Quest GLE with 60,000 miles... vehicle has been great, and we've decided to keep it a few more years. I would like to make some changes to update it. Specifically, I'd like to lower the suspension a little to get a slightly firmer, sportier ride, I'd also like to replace the entire interior carpet set (not the mats, the actual carpet). Finally, we may want to install a DVD for those long trips... Does anyone have advice on a shop in the western suburbs of Chicago that I can use for this type of work ? The vehicle has been maintained by Nissan dealership and I don't know that I want to use them for this. Thanks.

Reply to
Ddrummer