Timing marks on a 93 villager?

So I went to time my villager last night, and I couldn't find the timing marks .. any ideas?

Reply to
clevere

The marks are on the crankshaft pulley in the usual location. But, there is a procedure you are supposed to follow before setting the timing. I can scan the factory manual page and email it to you if you want to post an email address.

Reply to
Bob

Sure Bob. That would be great. I have a Haynes manual, but it's about as detailed as a government news release. My email is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

remove the removethisl>