Wanting more speed

Is there another engine that I could replace the current 2.4 4cy engine in my Stanza XE with.

Reply to
Ngray

Anything is possible, but it would end-up costing you far more than if just sold it bought something else.

Reply to
JimV

Sure. Go buy a Nissan Titan V8 and slap it right in there.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Turbocharge it - google for ka24det. Supposed to be good for about

200bhp without internal mods.

Get a SR20DET (Pulsar GTi-R is tansverse install) and spend lots - power 220bhp stock and can give over 300bhp on standard guts. Fit rods, pistons, metal head gasket, big turbo, drain pipe exhaust, FMIC and 400+bhp is not unheard of. Clutch on tranverse engine is useless and even upgrades let go.

Cheaper but only 10-30 seconds at a time - 50bhp shot of Nitrous.

Peter Hill