Warm start Stanza

My 1986 Stanza was failing to start after a short trip. If I went to a store for 15 minutes the engine would turn over but not start. If I looked under the hood it would start. Sometimes it would start after a 5 minute wait. It was suggested that I replace the ECU. So I started exploring this fix. After I found the ECU and removed it I disconnected the cable and reconnected it. I haven't had a problem since.

Reply to
Ron