Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan Resonance Concept gives glimpse of next Murano
From AB INNOVATIVE NISSAN RESONANCE CONCEPT CROSSOVER FEATURES BOLD, DIFFERENTIATING STYLE ? Signals the future direction of Nissan crossovers with smart, edgy design ? Inspired by a new "innovation...

Re: Honda Urban SUV Concept Will Compete With The Nissan Juke, Is As Ugly As The Juke
the future of car design does look like it's heading towards incredibly ugly. Most "concept" car designs have been extremely ugly for years, but now those ugly designs are actually getting into the...

cleaning ignition switch in 1984 Stanza
My Stanza has 150,000 miles. For years, occasionally when I turn the key to crank, all I hear is a faint whir behind me. The second try always works. I'd like to be sure the switch contacts are clean....
1
1

Nissan releases details of US-spec 2014 GT-R
From AB 2014 Nissan GT-R Reflects Dedication to Continuous Development of Legendary 545-HP Supercar ? Latest Version of Nissan's Innovative Sports Car Set for January 2013 U.S. Sales Debut, Features...

Nissan prices the 2013 Versa, Cube and Armada
From AB Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing For 2013 Versa Sedan ? Well-Equipped Versa Sedan S Delivers Lowest M.S.R.P. in America at $11,990 ? FRANKLIN, Tenn. ? For the second year in a row the Nissan...

Nissan releases one-off Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo
From AB NISSAN GOES GOTHAM WITH THE DARK KNIGHT RISES JUKE NISMO One-off Batman-inspired Juke Nismo produced by Nissan Built to celebrate launch of The Dark Knight RisesTM on Blu-RayTM & DVD Based on...

1997 Sentra Front CAT
The exhaust manifold CAT is going bad on my car (broke, welded, but it's just a matter of time...) Anyone have a link to aftermarket exhaust headers that are inexpensive for the little bugger. Google...

2013 Nissan Titan gets modest updates, priced from $28,820*
From AB Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2013 Titan FRANKLIN, Tenn. - Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2013 Nissan Titan full-size pickup, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers...

Help with lease numbers
I'm considering leasing a new Leaf, but I swear I cannot find two lease calculators (or two humans) that produce the same results from the same starting variables. Heck, even two salesman from the...

1997 Nissan Sentra EATS Distributors...
I have a 1997 Sentra with close to 300,000 miles on it. Every 20,000 miles or so since 200,000 miles, I've had to replace the distributor stalk. The car starts to act like it has no spark or...
2
2

Nissan announces latest updates for GT-R
From AB 2013 Nissan GT-R in Japan: Supercar Performance Elevated The following press information has been released by Nissan Motor Company Ltd. with images showing the 2013 model year Japanese market...

Nissan reveals Altima V8 Supercar [w/video]
From AB Nissan Australia Unveils 2013 Altima V8 Supercar Oct. 30 ? Melbourne ? Nissan unveiled a very special Altima at a launch event in Melbourne on Tuesday as the automaker prepares for entry in...

Nissan GT-R given the velvet glove interior treatment by Vilner
From AB The power of the dragon Nissan GT-R ... Vilner - Inside Your Style ... A Chinese businessman with a large car collection ... The Year of the Dragon. With these elements Vilner developed and...

Nissan showing Extrem new crossover in São Paulo
From AB First concept car from Nissan designed specifically for Brazil Design reflects the color and passion of the country A new urban compact sports car that's exotic yet attainable Rugged and agile...

Nissan reveals camera-guided pedal misapplication prevention technology [w/video]
From AB Nissan to Debut "Emergency Assist for Pedal Misapplication" Function YOKOHAMA, Japan (October 12, 2012) - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced the development of the "Emergency assist for...