Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan Juke R ready for first delivery
From AB JUKE-R: FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY...TO VIRTUAL REALITY 16/10/12 -First road-going Juke-R ready for delivery -Gets new look and more power than original Juke-R concept -Will star alongside Juke...

Nissan reveals camera-guided pedal misapplication prevention technology [w/video]
From AB Nissan to Debut "Emergency Assist for Pedal Misapplication" Function YOKOHAMA, Japan (October 12, 2012) - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced the development of the "Emergency assist for...

Nissan Steer By Wire

Nissan will start building Rogue in Korea to meet U.S. demand
From AB Renault-Nissan Alliance Invests $160 Million in Korea to Speed Global Growth Strategy - Alliance will invest US$160 million to add 80,000 units of Nissan Rogue production in Korea and increase...
1
1

suspicous OBDII codes
I took a 97 Pathfinder to have its OBDII codes read before I made an offer to buy it. 1. has pending P0446 2. has present P0325 3. ONE MONITOR INCOMPLETE If anyone has had these codes what is the cost...

Quest 2000 6-cyl. Spark Plug Replacement?
I saw a video on Youtube on replacing the plugs on a 6-cylinder Quest, but it was a 2004. I have a 2000. It looked really hard, and they said it would cost around $400 at a shop, so I'd like to do it...
1
1

2013 Nissan Sentra priced from $15,990*
From AB NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR ALL-NEW 2013 SENTRA -Popular Nissan Sentra moves up in style, sophistication and refinement -All-new design offers high-end details such as LED-accented...

Nissan recalling select 2012 Frontier, Pathfinder and Xterra models over wheel hub fractures
From ENG Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): NISSAN / FRONTIER 2012 NISSAN / PATHFINDER 2012 NISSAN / XTERRA 2012 Manufacturer: Nissan North America, Inc. Report Receipt Date: SEP 20, 2012 NHTSA...

Brake Adjustment
I am looking inside the real wheel hubs and see the hole where I can turn the small "sprocket" to adjust the brake, do I turn it clockwise or counter clockwise to make the adjustment?

How many quarts of transmission fluid needed when changing transmission pan in 2002 Pathfinder
I have to replace my 2002 Pathfinder transmission pan after hitting a rather large rock while going over Mosquito Pass in Colorado and denting it to the point that it is slowly dripping on my garage...

The Case Of The Missing Bars: Nissan Buys Back Leafs, Lawyers Sue
Nissan bought back two Leafs from Arizona customers who complained about deteriorating batteries. Automotive News [sub] thinks "this could mollify a small group of Leaf owners and green-car...
1
1

Quest Transmission Computer
Hi, I've got a 2000 Quest. When going up hills, the engine stays in low gear and moves really slow. If I press on the gas, the engine jumps into high gear, and whines, but the van goes faster, then...

97 Pathfinder Timing belt question
I am about to buy a 97 Pathfinder with 90k on the engine..... at 105k Nissan says to replace the timing belt....... I was wondering what damage happens to the engine in the event that this belt snaps?...
6
6

These brake pads not as safe as OEM?
94 Sentra gets first set of brake pads since new, chose Wearever Gold Premium Semi-metallic Pads from AAP because they were advertised as OE. After installing, started thinking about the major angle...
5
5

Nissan unveils all-electric Terra SUV concept
From AB Zero Emissions, Zero Limits Nissan's TeRRA SUV concept takes sustainability off-road · Nissan-developed fuel cell vehicle opens path to future zero-emission SUV featuring electric 3-motor AWD...