1993 Starter ??

Can anyone tell me how hard it is to put a new starter in a 1993 Altima (GXE manual trans)? Or about how much it should cast to have the work done? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
trscuit

it a pain in the ass,

It's an all day job a best for a novice/shadetree mechanic.

Reply to
NissTech

when I had to get a new one a couple of years ago it was about 500 dollars, parts and labour, canadian. the labour will vary depending on where you go, and I live in a fairly major city so the rate is higher. also that was in canadian dollars.

Reply to
bucksatan