1997 Nissan Altima Daytime Running Light (for Canada)

Spec: 1997 Altima, Auto Trans, Remote Starter

For the las few weeks the Daytime Running Light does not turn ON as I start my car. I checked the corresponding Relay Switch, which is OK (since it works if I exchange it with the radiator fan's Relay). The headlights are OK since I can turn them ON at LOW and HIGH beam positions.

What can be the problem then? Does anybody have any idea?

jahin

Reply to
jahin

I have the same problem too, but my car is 1994 Altima.

I'd like to know how to fix it. Thank you.

gnh

Reply to
gnh

I have a 93 Altima and the Daytime Rrunning Lights have quit working but the driving lights are OK (low or high beam). Any suggestions?

Reply to
Terra