1998 Altima Powert Window Problem

I am having a problem raising my window. I have to pull pretty hard on the control to raise the window. I am sure the controls have taken some water, as when it rains it pours in like a sieve. Does anyone know a remedy??

Reply to
WWWIII

Sounds like a bad contact on switch, with the rain, some dirt maybe on the contact causing a high resistance or intermittent connection. You maybe able to remove switch and cleanout switch with contact cleaner. Or replace the bad switch.

Reply to
jjjsan