Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sun Visor -- 1998/NIssan/Altima
Hi Can someone please point me where can I buy for sun visor for my 1998 nissan altima. Regards, Sachin.
1
1

Torque converter slipping?
I noticed somthing today. While driving at highway speeds I slightly lifted my foot of the excelerator and saw a drop in engine RPM of about 1500 RPM. THe car didn't immiediatly slow down. I then...
1
1

Altima coupe '08
Hi everyone, I'm considering Altima coupe 08 to replace my maxima 02. what do people think about reliability of Altimas? my maxima did not give me too much of troubles but i'm not too happy about it...
2
2

95 Altima engine removal questions
I've never removed a transverse engine before and I find I need to do a major repair on my 95 Altima (automatic) after over heating and blowing a head gasket and maybe other problems at 230K miles....
1
1

2003 Altima Antenna Location
I have a 2003 Altima and am adding an FM transmitter for an ipod. I want to put the transmitter as close to the antenna as possible. I think the antenna is located above the rear view mirrow, but...
1
1

2001 Altima
Interested in hearing from 2001 owners who are or have experienced problems with power windows.
1
1

Car cutting off
I have a 97 altima GXE and I have had problems with it idiling erractly I put a distributor, spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, and is still doing the same thing, then I got and EGR malfunction code so...
1
1

Body repairs....
I own a 1995 Altima GXE and there is rust on the outer wheel wells in the rear. Because I cannot justify replacing the entire rear quarter panels to the tune of $500 each just for the parts, I was...
1
1

03 Altima with shifting problems..
Female driver needs help! I have a Nissan Altima 2003 that seems to want to redline when going from 2nd to 3rd gear. It starts out ok, but then you can feel it lose momentum and the RPM's skyrocket....
2
2

1995 Altima knock sensor, ECM, timing chain guide rattle, codes
Knock codes were setting, then I got caught up preparing for a trip and let the oil run low, causing the timing chain guides to wear, thenceforth there was guide noise. I had previously used Restore...

Extended Warranty for my 2005 Altima
Just purchases a 2005 Altima 4 Dr 3.5 SL Sedan with 32,000 miles. Dealer had put new tires on it. The front and rear pads and rotors appear newly replaced as well. Car is immaculate. Paid $16,575....
3
3

Nissan Tino: How to rest service required display
I keep getting a large spanner on the display and are being told service required. The service was done in France How can I reset this? any comment would be appreciated

Timing belt or chain
I'm currently driving a 97 Maxima and 99 Frontier; both SE trims w/ 6 cylinders. The Max has a timing chain and the Frontier uses a belt. I'm interesting in the new 07 Altima. Anyone know what the 05,...
1
1

Re: Hey folks, my Infiniti G20T can now hit 57mpg from 28mpg, I am celebrating!
could somebody post that "runs on water" web link. it would really compliment this one. "G" wrote:

tail light - a female altima owner in need
Could anyone please tell me how to replace a tail light bulb? Do I go in through the trunk? Hope you guys will help me on this simple question...thanks in advance!
2
2