95 Altima lights flashing

I am trying to get a 95 Altima started that has been in the garage all summer with the battery disconnected. I chagred the battery but when I open the door and put in the key, the interior lights & dash lights start flashing and the car won't turn over. Is this some kind of security thing? How can I reset

-- flyersfan

View this thread:

Send from

flyersfan

summer with the battery disconnected. I chagred the battery but when I open the door and put in the key, the interior lights & dash lights start flashing and the car won't turn over. Is this some kind of security thing? How can I reset?

Does it have an alarm or disabling system? Do the headlights turn on normally without dimming?

If they do not and the battery was indeed recharged, your battery is probably bad.

Remco

Reply to
remco