98 Altima tail lights

We can't get the brake lights to go on! We have changed the bulbs, and fuses. Is there a secret to getting to the tail light switches under the dash? Thank you.

Reply to
cat49

It should be mounted above the brake pedal, under the dash. It's not terriblely complicated, the button should have two connectors to it. It sounds like this should be the culprit however.

Reply to
MegAltima