Key Stuck in ignition

Hello,

I have a 1997 Nissan Altima SE and today i just put in a new CD deck, well when i finished the wireing job i wasn't able to take the key out of the ignition. I can turn it on and drive around, the key will turn to all positions but will not come out. Any sugestions.

Steve

Reply to
GameMystic

I'd try undoing all the work you did putting in the CD player and the wiring. It's a bitch, but it seems like something you did there is causing the key to stick.

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby