New Altima

My girlfriend just bought a new 05 Altima SE V6, anything special we should watch out for in terms of maintenance or likely problems? thanks

Reply to
You Know Who ~

The black strips that are on the roof seperating the sides and the top have been coming off the clips on my car. In fact the part of the clip that is supposed to be adhered to the car is coming off in some cases. I have yet to go to the dealer on it. If you hear some strange tapping noises from the back, pull over immediately and snap them back on. I do not doubt that my ignorance / tolerance of the issue allowed the clips to become unglued.

I had 2 different starting issues when I first got the car, but other than that its been a joy.

Reply to
Alan

Reply to
You Know Who ~

"You Know Who ~" wrote in news:rGfue.347581$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Test the A/C I bought mine in April and when I went to use it in June there was no coolant hence no cold air, had to take it back and they had to fill it. The warranty covered it.

yea even with an appointment it took them 3.5 hours to put a/c coolant in it. It should have taken the morons 30 minutes max, great car but service sucks major ass. Where's that survey now.

I also put a hitch on it and the muffler was rattling on it so I had to go to a muffler shop and put a spacer on it.

Carwise it's the best car I ever had.

Nic

Reply to
Nic

Nic wrote in news:Xns968BB3A54ECC0nothingnothing@216.196.97.142:

UPDATE

Just to let you know that my transmition blew up after 6k on the car, that's right 1000's of pieces of metal shards everywhere when they opened it up and they had to replace it. 3 days in the shop, but it was under warranty.

Nic

Reply to
Nic