RADIO RECEPTION

I have a new 2005 Altima and think it is great...but I the reception with the radio is a problem...stations seem to fade out and sometimes alot of static,,We own 2 other cars and the reception is great ..any ideas or suggestions..Thanks

Reply to
john246

Richard g

Richard g

Yes, this has become a FAQ on the '05 Altimas! Bookmark and check the following website frequently! :^)

Richard g wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Chris