00' Altima Keyless Entry Help Needed

We bought a used 2000 Nissan Altima GXE. Our problem is that the remot

entry fobs will LOCK the doors AND release the trunk...but they wil not UNLOCK the car! We have tried all three fobs and none of them wil unlock the car. The main lock inside works (controls all the doors just fine). Anyone have any suggestions? Do we need some sort of code to tr programming it again? Thanks

-- SA

this thread:

SAS

Hi,

I have bought an Altima 2001, got same problem as you, the button to unlock is stuck, I have to remove the button for the trunk and reput it in the unlock position, now I can lock and unlock but the trunk release button does not work .

Reply to
News Account