97 altima

Hi I just got a 97 altima for my first car and was wondering what I can do to make it faster and what kind of things I should do for style?(to make it look better) any comments would be nice

Reply to
97altima

You could install a turbocharger or Supercharger on the engine and gain another 40 to 100 hp or start saving your money and buy a newer Altima with V-6 engine in a few years.

Reply to
jjjsan