1991 Maxima - How Much Is It Worth

After alot of thought, I have decided to sell my 1991 Maxima. I need a little advice as to how much it is worth. It has around 225,000 miles on it. (The speedometer quit working in September of this year). The motor is in excellent condition. It has as much power as the day that I bought it. It has always been kept serviced and oil changed every 3500 miles. It doesn't leak or burn any oil. The body is in good condition. Can someone give me a suggestion on its worth. Thanks for the input.

Reply to
awalker

Try

and use the "private owner" sale to establish a fair price. Then go out and look at other cars. Be prepared to present a repair history to a prospective buyer if you're looking to get top-dollar. The body and interior will be reponsible for holding the most value, IMHO, as long as there aren't major mechanicals waiting to go south. Also, having all of the electrical gizmos in operable condition helps the value.

Chris

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H

why not keep it. it costs almost nothing now to operate it. i have an excellent 91 maxima, too. i tried to sell it early this year as it passed

200,000 mark but did not like any offers. I end up keeping it, again. i traded off 95 camry and 00 accord. maxima wins on our keep list. it has excellent engine and transmission. I still get 22 local 29 highway and emission test results are excellent. its pickup feeling even beats my wife's new rx330. only thing i complain is no cup holder. do not throw away a treasure unless you absolute have to.

Reply to
<rsha0