How much is it worth?

I have a chance to get a decent 67 Baja. No Engine and Floors are rusted but body is good. I mainly want it for the body to go n my 68. Will it fit my 68 and how much are Baja kits worth?

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Noice87

Hey Steven Yes a 67 body will set on a 68 chassis, for the most part just the front and rear aprons are the only differance in the 2 bodys(few extra holes in dash) On average in this area good used Baja kits go between $100 to $200 it can be different in other areas.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Thanks the guy wants 299 for the whole car. Don't really need another bug. But we will see.

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Noice87