1997 Nissan Maxima Heated Seat Switch Indicator Light

The indicator light in my heated seat switch stopped working. Dealer quoted around $55 for a new switch. I went to Radio Shack and bought 2 bulbs for under $2. Replaced the bad bulb and it works great. Just thought someone else may have the same issue. PS. I love my Max GLE!

Reply to
MikeMax97

Great tip, thanks. Bob

95 SE Auto (and heated seats) 89 SE traded

Dealer quoted around $55 for a new switch. I went to Radio Shack and bought 2 bulbs for under $2. Replaced the bad bulb and it works great. Just thought someone else may have the same issue. PS. I love my Max GLE!

Reply to
BeeP